Divorce Real Estate Workshop
The family home is usually the most valuable asset in a divorce. This informative workshop will address specific, often-overlooked aspects of real property resolution during divorce.
In this 1-hour intensive workshop, you will learn the answers to the difficult property questions that arise during the divorce process, such as:
- Who gets to keep the house?
- Which spouse can afford to keep it?
- What if the property needs to be sold?
- Does the home’s condition affect its market value?
- Does signing off on the title keep you from being responsible for the mortgage?
- What is the true value of the property?
- What effect does marital status have on the title and ability to sell?
- What if we are divorcing Renters or divorcing landlords?
- What is considered property?
- Tax issues for sale of the family home
- Ways to divide the house
Learn the critical issues divorcing property owners need to know. You will walk away with a concrete plan of action to help you avoid making costly mistakes that can ruin your financial future.
CLASS IS FULL
Date: August 22 (Wed.)
Time: 6-7 pm
RSVP: (858) 863-3380