Divorce Information Drop-In Clinic
Weds 12-1 pm
This is NOT a class. Drop by anytime for a private 15 minute meeting to receive general divorce information
Avoid costly mistakes by starting here. First come, first served. Each person gets 10-15 minutes to talk privately with a mediator. The time goes fast so come prepared with your questions.
Prepare Now! Save Money Later!
Have questions about divorce? Mediation? Get the answers you need! Our San Diego (Sorrento Valley) clinic is open every Wednesday Noon-1 pm. If you cannot make it during this time, let us know and we will arrange a more convenient time. No appointment needed.
NOTE: While we cannot give you legal advice, we can give you resources to get the correct legal information. We will NOT be providing legal advice and only provide general divorce information.
Common Concerns We Can Help With:
- I’ve been served, now what?
- What are the time lines regarding the divorce process?
- How is support calculated in mediation?
- Do-it-Yourself-Divorce–Is it right for you?
- Is divorce mediation your best option?
- What are the package costs and what is included?
- What is “community property?
- Understand the legal process from start to finish, including fees
Even though our attorney mediators are licensed attorneys in CA we can’t provide legal advice so please come understanding you can’t receive legal advice at the Drop In Clinic.
Every Wednesday 12-1 pm
- If you cannot attend during the Drop-In time, we can arrange a “drop-in” appointment at a time that works better with your schedule, 858-750-1634.
10505 Sorrento Valley Rd, San Diego, CA 92121 (Suite 430)
Disclaimer: Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice. The Divorce Help Clinic provides information about the law designed to help you safely cope with your own legal needs. Legal information is not the same as legal advice–the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.